Rabbi Dr. Ezra Labaton A"H
- To spread the Rabbi's ideas, ideals, and values;
- To share his unique approach to Torah, which synthesized unwavering commitment and the highest standards of intellectual honesty.
- To celebrate his love for the widest spectrum of books and his reputation as a "fearless reader".
- To teach his passion and deep respect for Torah as a source of ethics.
- To understand the value and beauty in every human being, each created b'Selem Elokim, in the Image of God; and
- To encourage us to continue engaging in acts of tsedaka (charity), mishpat (justice), hesed (loving-kindness), and Tikun Olam (improving the world)